In past years when I started photography, I also struggled to find the best DSLR camera for beginners. Now as a professional photographer it is a bit easy to choose the best DSLR for any purpose.
Don’t worry, I will guide you so that you can find the perfect one for you!
Let’s find out the best DSLR for beginners in India in 2020.
Which is that the best DSLR for beginners in India?
Well, the solution isn’t simple. many cameras and camera brands available in today’s market. so it’s tough to search out the simplest one. Many factors depend upon what camera and brand to shop for. For beginners, the camera should be easy to work with.
This is often the foremost important factor. Then it involves what quite photography or videography you would like to precise together with your DSLR and therefore the last item is that the quality of images and videos.
You need to keep in mind that
- It is easy to Operate
- Kind of photography you want to do with it
- Picture and video quality are good enough for your requirement.
From the many camera brands, I really like to settle on a Nikon or a Canon brand Cameras.
As a professional, we need full-frame cameras that can perform better than crop sensor cameras.
For beginners, you can do almost everything with a crop sensor camera. If your budget allows then you might consider a full-frame. But if you do not wish to expend lots of money then crop sensor is the best choice for you.
Which DSLR camera to buy as a photography beginner in India?
Now in the market in 2020 the Sony A6500 is the best allrounder for you.
Why Sony A 6500?
Because it is capable of
- 24.2 MP APS-C Exmor R CMOS sensor with BionZ X processor
- Fastest autofocus (0.05 sec) with 425 phase-detection AF points
- High-speed continuous shooting at up to 11 FPS
- Touch screen AF
- 4K resolution video with full pixel readout/no pixel binning
- Built-in 5 axis image stabilization
- Wi-Fi and NFC for wireless transfer
And finally value for money.
Outstanding because of the Video and Image quality within budget so, in my opinion, it is the best DSLR camera to shop for beginners in India.
The cameras from Sony is easy to use and have service centers across the country. This camera brand has many supported lense of their own and third party. For any quite photography and videography, you’ll find an ideal lens of your choice.
And the budget?
Well, there are two things to seem after. one among your budget and another is your future work. counting on your spending capability, I suggest buying the simplest DSLR camera for beginners in India.
If you’re fully confident about becoming a photographer you would like the simplest gear within the future. Therefore you would like to think beforehand, if you purchase a beginner DSLR then you furthermore may get to buy a professional DSLR shortly. So it’s better to shop for a professional one.
And another thing is that if you purchase an entry-level beginner DSLR, then you’ll use it as a second & Backup camera. So both ideas are good as per our opinion.
The budget you ought to expect from 40k to 90k. Within this budget, you’ll buy your dream machine.
How to choose a DSLR for me?
It is simple to pick a Sony DSLR or mirrorless camera. Nowadays they’re pretty good from the technical aspects and different from the user experience. Sony has enough lenses no got to worry about.
If you think that of shopping for a DSLR for the videography only you might go for Panasonic G85 for its versatile performance.
Why Panasonic G85?
Because it has
- 5-Axis Dual I.S. II Image Stabilisation
- Splash / Dustproof Magnesium Alloy Front Frame
- 4K PHOTO 4K Video, Post Focus, Focus Stacking
- Never miss a photo with 3 unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- Includes LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. Lens
We personally love videography with Sony and Photography with Nikon. It’s a private choice.
If you go for Nikon You might love Nikon D7500.
Why Nikon D7500?
Because it has the ability to click
- 21 MP, 4K UHD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.2″ Tiltable Touch Screen
- EH-5c AC adapter; requires EP-5B power connector (available separately)
- Bluetooth Specification Version 4.1
- The D7500 will always deliver reliable and unparalleled performance with every shot
- Dust-reduction system: Image sensor cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data (Capture NX-D software required), Exposure lock: Luminosity locked at detected
Which is that the best DSLR camera for beginners in India?
It is not mandatory to travel with the above DSLRs because of the best DSLR for beginners in India. you’ll also experiment with other brands like Fujifilm, Kodak, Pantex, Panasonic, etc…
Though In Our opinion Sony A6600 is the top priority from us
Why Sony A6600?
Because of Sony a 6600 offers
- 5 Axis Optical Image stabilization
- Real-time eye AF for still / Video and Animal Eye AF
- Real-time tracking
- World fastest 0.02 Sec AF speed with 425 phase detection and contrast points
24.2MP, EXMOR CMOS sensor with outstanding light sensitivity
- True-to-life 4K HDR (HLG) movie recording
- High-capacity Z battery supports long-duration shooting
You may also like Photography Tips for Beginners
Always remember, the simplest thing is your thinking and your eyes, think, see and shoot whatever your camera is, you’ll transform it to a best DSLR camera for beginners in India.