Looking for an app for controlling your DSLR remotely? Here it is, The DSLRDASHBOARD. Now you can control your camera from multi-platform DSLR camera app DSLRDASHBOARD.
DSLRDashboard the app for your DSLR
DSLRdashbord is a DSLR remote app for Android, Windows, iOS, Linux and OSX platform. It is a cross-platform DSLR app that can control your Nikon, Canon, and Sony DSLR.
qdslrdashboard supports multicamera at a time.
DSLRdashbord can be connected via
- USB: Can be connected via USB to your Windows, Android, Osx or Linux with an OTG.
- Network: you can connect it to the qdslrdashboard server with OpenWRT router.
- Wireless: you can also connect it to Nikon’s inbuilt wifi or using wifi adaptor or Canon WFT and Sony mirror-less cameras with built-in wireless using the Playmemories ‘Smart remote control’ app.
- You can change camera settings/properties.
- Initiate capture images
- Display live view with supported DSLRs
- Record videos with supported DSLRs
- BULB capture with supported DSLRs
- You can browse images on local and SD card
- Custom bracketing in Manual and Aperture priority mode
- Focus Staking, Sky Staking, and interval timer can be done
- LrTimelapse screen for time-lapse shooting available
- Capture history enable
- Control the Dynamic Perception NMX motion controller
- Can be used as Nikon remote control app
- Can be used as DSLR remote app
You can download this DSLR app for android from google play store.
For rest of the operating system, you can download the SLR Camera app from Dslrdeshboard website.
Why do you need such an app like Dslrdashboard?
This kind of application makes your photographic journey easy. You do not need to carry a remote controller for your DSLR. With the help of the app, you can control your DSLR and click pictures using your smartphone.
It is very helpful while clicking long exposed shots. It can perform more task then your remote controller. Therefore we think Dslrdashboard is a good option.
Other DSLR controller apps for android
Nowadays there are lots of ways to control your DSLR remotely. If you have a smartphone then it is much easier for you to communicate with your DSLR. Following are some ways to control DSLR remotely.
DSLR controller apk
If you have an android mobile, it is good to use a DSLR controller apk. Some of the best DSLR controller apk that I know are
Canon Camera Connect (DSLR controller app for android)
Canon Camera Connect is an associate application to transfer pictures shot with compatible Canon cameras to smartphone/tablet.
By connecting to a camera with Wi-Fi (direct affiliation or via wireless router), this application provides the subsequent features:
・Transfer and save camera pictures to a smartphone.
・Remote shoot with live read imaging of the camera from a smartphone.
This application conjointly provides the subsequent options for compatible cameras.
・Acquire location info from a smartphone and add it to the photographs on the camera.
・Switch to a Wi-Fi affiliation from pairing standing with a Bluetooth enabled camera (or from bit operation with associate NFC enabled camera)
・Remote unleash of the camera shutter with a Bluetooth affiliation.
SnapBridge (DSLR controller app for android)
High-quality photos in love Nikon camera may be shared via e-mail or social media even as you’d photos in love your sensible device.
Supported Digital Cameras as of November 2017
D850, D500, D7500, D5600, D3400, COOLPIX A900, A300, B700, B500, W300, W100, key mission eighty
The preceding might embody models not accessible in some regions.
Be sure to update the camera microcode to the most recent version.
Use a laptop to transfer the most recent camera microcode from the Nikon transfer Center.
– Once the camera is paired along with your sensible device, new photos may be downloaded mechanically.
– alter camera settings and take photos.
– read the images on and transfer photos from the camera.
– Use the app to try the device with up to 5 cameras.
– mechanically transfer footage in love the camera to NIKON IMAGE house (Note 1).
– read downloaded photos or share them via e-mail or social media.
– Add exposure data or text to uploaded photos.
– transfer location information to the camera (Note 2) or set the camera clock to the time reported by the sensor device.
– Receive notifications of microcode updates for paired cameras.
Android 5.0 or later, 6.0.1 or later, 7.0 or later, or 8.0
A device with Bluetooth four.0 or later (i.e., a tool that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is needed.
There is no guarantee that this app can run on all mechanical man devices.
Updating to Version a pair of
Images downloaded to the sensible device with version one.x can now not be displayed within the Gallery when you upgrade to version a pair of, however, may be viewed within the “Photos” app given the sensible device.
– Note 1: transfer to NIKON IMAGE house needs a Nikon ID.
– Note 2: The GPS perform runs endlessly within the background, increasing the drain on the battery. The drain on the battery may be reduced by selecting power-saving mode.
– If you’re unable to transfer pictures or connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi when pairing, strive one or a lot of the subsequent solutions:
– flip the paired camera off soon once more.
– Switch tabs in SnapBridge.
– Exit and relaunch SnapBridge.
– Users will register for a Nikon ID mistreatment this app.
– alter Bluetooth and Wi-Fi once mistreatment this app.
– Remote motion-picture show recording isn’t supported on some cameras.
– Movies may be downloaded by a change to Wi-Fi and choosing the files manually. the transfer isn’t accessible with AVI files.
– alter NFC on the sensible device before trying to launch the app or connect via NFC.
– Remote photography and motion-picture show transfer are accessible providing the camera have Wi-Fi.
– The app might not perform obviously looking at your setting and network conditions.
– a sensor device with a show resolution of WVGA (960 × 540 pixels) or higher is needed.
– The app can’t be wont to read movies. Use a movie-viewing app.
– The app needs a hundred MB or a lot of free memory on the sensible device.
WirelessMobileUtility (DSLR controller app for android)
The Wireless Mobile Utility connects your good device to Nikon digital cameras wirelessly (via Wi-Fi), property you transfer photos, take photos remotely, and share them hassle-free via e-mail or transfer to social networking sites.
-View the scene through the optical lens sleep in the app window.
-Establish a wireless association and take photos with the camera or remotely from the mechanical man device (see note).
-Download new photos mechanically.
-View existing photos remotely and transfer elect photos.
-Pass photos to alternative apps via the OS “Share” intent and share them hassle-free.
-Add location knowledge from the good device to photos throughout transfer.
-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).
-Control the general brightness of images throughout shooting (see note).
-Use the camera to pick photos for transfer before connecting (see note).
-If each the camera and good device support NFC, touching the device to the camera mechanically launches the app for a hassle-free association (see note).
-Take photos with the self-timer.
-Synchronize the camera clock with the good device.
– cannot be operated with a SnapBridge-compatible camera.
-Note: The options on the market vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.
-The app might not acknowledge photos in love non-supported cameras.
-The app can’t be used for remote moving-picture show recording. It is wont to transfer movies from compatible cameras (COOLPIX S6900 and S3700 excluded) however to not play them back.
-The ikon and moving-picture show parts of Motion Snapshots area unit treated as separate files.
-Only one camera is connected at a time.
-Enable NFC on the good device before exploitation it to launch the app and hook up with the camera.
-Performance varies with network and native conditions.
-The app might not perform obviously once put in on devices that haven’t been tested and approved to be used.
-A show with a resolution of a minimum of 800 by 480 pixels (WVGA) is needed.
For additional info, see the app manual, which may be downloaded from the subsequent URL:
Before exploitation the app, transfer and browse the top User License Agreement, on the market at the subsequent URL:
Supported Digital Cameras as of Dec 2016
Requires a camera with intrinsical wireless local area network or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.
The S800c and S810c don’t seem to be supported.
D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J5, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L810, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s,
•Smart Device System needs
Android 5.0 or later, 6.0 or later, or 7.0
A smart device with support for GPS.
There is no guarantee that this app can run on all mechanical man devices.
Android, Google Play, and their logos area unit logos or registered logos of Google INC.
All alternative tradenames mentioned during this document area unit the logos or registered logos of their individual holders.
Advantages of DSLR Controller app for android:
Most of the time while shooting along exposure shoot we must need a DSLR Controller remote. The DSLR controller app for androids helps us to save the expense of an extra remote control. Now we can click amazing long exposure shots with our smartphone remote control using DSLRDeshboard or any other DSLR controller app.
Mobile photography tricks and tips for everyone
You can use DSLRDeshboard app or the above-mentioned DSLR controller app for android.